E-invoicing Add-on for SAP business one
Mandatory e-invoicing in India from 1 January 2021 for Indian businesses with an annual turnover exceeding Rs. 100 crore.
Automate almost every process of E-invoicing with our E-invoice plugin and make compliance easier.
This solution covers
- Data entry
- Matching with approved standards of GST council
- Reporting of e-invoice to government portal and GST returns.
Key benefits of SAP Business One E-invoicing plug-in
- Eliminate data entry errors
- E-invoice real-time tracking
- Eliminates mismatch errors
- Transaction level scanned information
- Saves time by reducing delays in filing and
- Helps to stay compliant with new laws.
- Go Live by 1st January 2021. Applicable to companies with 100 cr. above turnover
SEZ Unit, Banking, NBFCs, Insurance, passenger transport service provider, goods transport agency service provider
- Rules amended – Rule 48, Rule 138A, Form GST INV-1
- Invoice [Section 31]
- Debit Note / Credit Note [Section 34]
AI Based Reporting
E-invoicing Add-on Screen in SAP Business One
- NIC Certified Application Service Provider by Government of India.
- VAYANA SAP certified GSP
- On-premise Database Hosting
- Encrypted data transfer
- SaaS based model
- Multi-level Validation